If you've missed our flu clinics you can still contact us and make an appointment to get your flu jab.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions (Heart, Kidney & Liver disease, COPD, Asthma, Parkinsons, Diabetes, Spleen problems or a Weakened Immune System. This list of conditions isn't definitive. It's always an issue of clinical judgement.)
- are very overweight
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- are a healthcare worker with direct patient contact, or a social care worker
For Children, the flu vaccine is recommended for:
- children over the age of six months with a long-term health condition
- healthy children aged two, three and four.
- Children at school are covered by a separate flu vaccination programme and we cannot administer flu vaccines to this co-hort.